AIM
ZimJhonny

ASF: The Soda Machine ASF: The Soda Machine

Not bad, just incredibly short.

This flash comes up short in every category, except for laughter. But with animations like this, laughter handily outweighs the other categories. The joke, and indeed the entire flash, seem to have been inspired by Cyanide and Happiness.

Market Land - Lemon Demon Market Land - Lemon Demon

A tale of a street market. And hobos. And drunks.

This animation demonstrates that when you have good source material, it is very difficult to make that bad. The animation is good, but it's nothing special. The audio, while a little low quality, more than delivers on laughs. I will never look at a flea market the same way again.

SSBB Theme Decoded SSBB Theme Decoded

Simply amazing

Because of you, I will be using "Omelet Prevail" as a battlecry from now on. Outstanding work!

ScientLOLojyuuichi!! ScientLOLojyuuichi!!

Amazing, absolutely amazing.

Now, I can't say for sure, but this might just be one of the best things ever. Excellent job, and hilarious parody!

You Make Me You Make Me

Best Animation Evar!!1!

I'm serious, this made my day. Congratulations on your marriage, many happy years, etc, etc, and now, on to the review.

Sound: 10 - Anything involving "Weird Al" is great in my book.
Humor: 10 - You picked one of Al's funniest songs, and the visuals make it all the sweeter.
Graphics: 10 - I have rarely seen graphics like that in animation.
Characters: 10 - After reading your comments, I wish I was using some other scale just so I could give you a higher score. I don't even know you, and I feel like I would like having you for neighbors. Sorry if that came out a little creepy.
Bonus: 10 - In this case, the bonus is awarded for pure awesomenesses. And yes, that word needed the extra -es.

Socom Space Adventure Socom Space Adventure

It could have used a bit more substance.

The animation and graphics were great, the sound, esp. the quality, was great, but where's the plot? Add a story, and, to me, this is 5 work.

I think I love you I think I love you

Potential

That's what you've got. Potential. The graphics were a little rough, but better than some things I've seen around here. Keep submitting, and I think you could be great down the line.

Zekoma: Part One Zekoma: Part One

Nice for an initial foray

I must say, I was impressed. Of the few rough patches, a few stood out. The first was how some of the graphics were stretched out, such as the keyboard. There were a few spelling mistakes, and for this I would recommend getting a microphone, and having some friends help with the voicework. Other than those low points, it was done very well. You should be proud.

Ranos responds:

Thankya^-^ Most people pionted thos things out but I already planed on useing voices for part two, Thanks for the advice tho. Me and the creators of "Lifes A Bitch" are going to de the voices for part two of Zekoma and Part 3 of Lafes A bitch.

Asilos Magdalena Part 1 Asilos Magdalena Part 1

Absolutely stunning

This has to be one of the best flash animations I've seen here in a long time. Surreal, touching, and absolutely stunning. This has to be continued. Don't stop.

Pants Off Men Pants Off Men

Awesome

Seriously. I think this counts as German animutation.

0019 responds:

Does it really? That makes me the first person to EVER to German animutation (except for anybody from or next to Germany) along with Drunk-Alien! Thanks for the review!