AIM
ZimJhonny

My windows simulater My windows simulater

Same joke, different .swf

Honestly, this joke has been done to death. Not only does it reek of bias, but that bias is based on problems that have been fixed, provided you know how to use a computer.

V-tech Rampage V-tech Rampage

Just Kicked In, Yo!

This is one of the harder reviews I've ever written for this site.

While a technically sound game, some of the facts were, to me, a bit misleading. For instance, the game focuses on the Norris hall shootings, passing over the earlier West Ambler Johnston shootings. The graphics, I thought, could have been better, but they weren't bad. All in all, if you're looking for insight into the shooter's mindset, I would recommend this game. If you're looking for something controversial to get outraged about, (I'm looking at you, Jack Thompson!) then please, fuck off.

Graphics: 3/5
Audio: 4/5
Gameplay: 3/5
Message: 5/5
Overall: 4/5

PiGPEN responds:

Did not pass the West Ambler Johnston murders....its the first level.

Super Pang Super Pang

Excellent

Very well done overall. I've never played Pang before, but now I'll have to look for it. Bravo.

Mini activities Mini activities

Pretty good.

Could be a little better. Maybe add what each button does, and put the full version of the song in the dress-up game. Other than that, good work.

Mr-manson69 responds:

Thankyou :D. Yes the only problem with the full song is copyright laws and size lol but thanks for advice :). A little better? lol is that all, i know i can improve on it a fair bit but i would just like feed back as that is the reason why i sybmitted such a primative piece of work :P.

x-wing tie shooter x-wing tie shooter

A few suggestions

First of all, I really enjoyed myself. That having been said, I think it would be a little better if you added a targeting crosshair or something similar.

Total: 3.5/5

Armor Games Pinball Armor Games Pinball

This is one of the best.

Sir, it is artists like you who make this site worth coming to.

Learn Flash Easy! Learn Flash Easy!

Very good.

I believe that this could be a very useful flash animation. Maybe people will learn something from this so that I and hundreds of thousands of users won't have to wade through a thousand tons of crap to find a jewel.

lethal-fish responds:

Thanks a lot, I appreacite that you liked it.

TerrorWar - Da PAYBACK TerrorWar - Da PAYBACK

What's your problem?

Dude, it's just a joke. Geez. That's the thing that helps fundimentalism. People not being able to laugh and joke about things. "Patriotism is great...But not for a three hour block before the SUPER BOWL!" "Patriotism and nationalisn are only good when they are in check with humor."

Extreme Mini Golf Extreme Mini Golf

You should practice

I'm starting to get tired of people saying this stuff about games that they don't do good at on the first try, or that they aren't good at. Give it a chance, dude.

The GIR Soundboard The GIR Soundboard

WOO!

I am definatly going to use that on telemarketers!