AIM
ZimJhonny

ASF: The Soda Machine ASF: The Soda Machine

Not bad, just incredibly short.

This flash comes up short in every category, except for laughter. But with animations like this, laughter handily outweighs the other categories. The joke, and indeed the entire flash, seem to have been inspired by Cyanide and Happiness.

Market Land - Lemon Demon Market Land - Lemon Demon

A tale of a street market. And hobos. And drunks.

This animation demonstrates that when you have good source material, it is very difficult to make that bad. The animation is good, but it's nothing special. The audio, while a little low quality, more than delivers on laughs. I will never look at a flea market the same way again.

SSBB Theme Decoded SSBB Theme Decoded

Simply amazing

Because of you, I will be using "Omelet Prevail" as a battlecry from now on. Outstanding work!

My windows simulater My windows simulater

Same joke, different .swf

Honestly, this joke has been done to death. Not only does it reek of bias, but that bias is based on problems that have been fixed, provided you know how to use a computer.

V-tech Rampage V-tech Rampage

Just Kicked In, Yo!

This is one of the harder reviews I've ever written for this site.

While a technically sound game, some of the facts were, to me, a bit misleading. For instance, the game focuses on the Norris hall shootings, passing over the earlier West Ambler Johnston shootings. The graphics, I thought, could have been better, but they weren't bad. All in all, if you're looking for insight into the shooter's mindset, I would recommend this game. If you're looking for something controversial to get outraged about, (I'm looking at you, Jack Thompson!) then please, fuck off.

Graphics: 3/5
Audio: 4/5
Gameplay: 3/5
Message: 5/5
Overall: 4/5

PiGPEN responds:

Did not pass the West Ambler Johnston murders....its the first level.

Super Pang Super Pang

Excellent

Very well done overall. I've never played Pang before, but now I'll have to look for it. Bravo.